Thursday, April 16, 2009

Whitening Teeth?

I always brush my teeth and just got back into the habit of flossing them. Well, I was considering trying Trident gum the one that whitens your teeth? Has anybody tried this gum before?Did your teeth get whiter? Does it remove plaque and coffee stains from your teeth? I have an orthodontist appointment and the doctor told me to be sure to brush my teeth and to floss them before I meet with him? I was just wondering if the gum will help as well as brushing and flossing my teeth? I really want to take care of my teeth.

Whitening Teeth?
Most whitening gums don%26#039;t actually whiten your teeth very much. Maybe a little. But, unlike other gums, they won%26#039;t damage your teeth with sugar. And they won%26#039;t discolor them with dye. Usually %26quot;Whitening Gums%26quot; just clean the teeth up a bit and freshen your breath.



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment